Actually, I'm not even sure that anyone still checks on this blog since it's been almost HALF A YEAR since I've posted! Anyway, I'm just going to start where I left off and finish off the month of August, then do a month per post until I catch up :)
AUGUST

Gavin John
My sister, Lindsey, came with her kiddos for a whole month! It was the first time we had met her little one, Layla, who was only a couple months old.

Layla Ann
Such a sweet little thing!

We all took a trip to my kid's favorite place, my Aunt and Uncle's farm in Wisconsin.
above: Ethan (my cousin...not sure what he is to my kids, but we just call him their cousin too), B and Emmi playing in the sand

The cousins
My kids, my sister's kids and my Aunt's kids.
from left to right: Graycen, Ethan, B, Hailey, Emmi, Tabby, and Mariah holding Layla. Gavin wasn't too happy with the picture taking idea so he didn't make it in the picture.

Graycen and his Great Boppa. They also live in Wisconsin about 15 minutes from my Aunt's house.

a very LARGE spider that lives outside my Aunt's sliding glass door. Actually there was a few of them! EEK! That's my finger right below it on the other side of the glass.

Graycen and Tabby

enjoying some peaches on the deck

Gavin and Emmi watching the cows

Graycen's sweet kissy face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment