Let's see, it's been full of activity around here. The first thing that pops in my head is all things medical. Just this month we have had 2 ER visits(are you really that shocked?!).
-Graycen dislocated his elbow wrestling with B
-just this week Emmi slipped in the tub and her teeth went through her bottom lip, but thankfully she didn't have to get stitches. If it would have been anywhere else she would have but the doc said that mouths heal fast and that sutures do not work very well on lips...especially for a thumb-sucker.
-Graycen had Roseola with temps nearing 105. Yikes!
-We've actually been overall healthy this season with just a couple minor colds and Tim and I got a very mild case of that stomach virus that attacked our church. Our health has been getting better every year since we moved from the mold infested rental.
Moving out of the medical...
-After a half-a-dozen haircuts/trims I wimped out and just shaved Graycen's head. He's pretty cute that way too!
-Tim has had a few interviews...one just yesterday morning. Please continue to pray that God will give him wisdom and show us the next thing after his seasonal job with Jackson Hewitt is through. Also, our medical insurance ends this month...pray for protection over us from ouchies and illness.
-Brayden is starting to read...it's so fun to be able watch this process and see him learn. He is so eager to learn new things and is challenged even more when it's difficult for him. He keeps telling me he should be in 2nd grade by now :)
-Emmi started ballet a few weeks ago and is loving it. She is so sweet in her little leotard and Tu-tu. I actually think she's becoming more graceful...a little :)
-Graycen is saying new words all the time. Mostly taught by B. He adores his big brother and loves to wrestle and cuddle with anyone who will have it. His most recent skill is jumping and learning parts of the body. He also LOVES music. He is constantly dancing, playing the air guitar, and air drums. When there isn't music he hums along as he plays. When we get into the van he says, "Uh Oh" pointing to the radio until we turn in on. He's in the right family :)
-and me...well...not much is new. At least nothing exciting that I can think of. I'm hoping soon to take a personal day to do some shopping with some gift cards, get a massage with a gift certificate I got for my birthday (yes, i know that was 6 months ago!), and just have some quiet time with God and His word. Oh the bliss. But, it may be awhile :)
Well I'm sure I'm missing stuff along the way but I'll fill you in if it comes to mind. And don't worry pictures are below!
My parents took us all to Nick Universe at MOA while my sister and her little guy, Gavin, were visiting over Christmas and New Years. The kids all had a blast and really took advantage of the unlimited rides bracelets. I think thy went on the ride below about 10 times. It was so cute to hear them all laughing and squealing. Brayden definitely has the "man scream" down. :)
Emmi on the semis. She waved the entire ride. Even when the ride curved around away from the viewers...she continued to wave at the trees.
Emmi and me on Blue.

Bumper cars. Emmi was a little nervous for this ride for some reason. She had the option of driving her own car but insisted on riding with B. She didn't quite understand the ride at first and was a little upset that people were running into them and laughing. Then she caught on and thought it was fun. B on the other hand thoroughly enjoyed crashing into others...can't wait till he's 16!
(is she praying?)


Emmi was invited to her little friend Eva's valentine party. They had such a good time playing together, eating a heart themed lunch, and doing a little craft valentine style. Here's the best picture I could get of 5 3 yr olds.
a little "twirl"(I don't know the technical name for it)
Hopefully next time I can remember to bring my camera to class and get a few pics"in action".

Emmi was invited to her little friend Eva's valentine party. They had such a good time playing together, eating a heart themed lunch, and doing a little craft valentine style. Here's the best picture I could get of 5 3 yr olds.
Left to right: Eva (the hostess), Emmi, Brianna, Kara, Katelyn
More pics of the party here.

GG's new haircut. It's kinda hard to tell because he's wet, but it's pretty much right to his scalp.
Here she is in 1st position...
a little "twirl"(I don't know the technical name for it)
Hopefully next time I can remember to bring my camera to class and get a few pics"in action".


2 comments:
Sounds like one full month!! I was waiting for the pics of Emmi in her cute ballet outfit! She looks so big! I love Graycen's hair too! So cute!! I hope you are able to get your "me time" soon! We will continue to pray for Timmy as he looks for a job!! Love you guys!!
Wow all kinds of things going on. I love Graycen's cute little buzz!! Emmi looks sooo cute in her ballet leotard!! Can't wait for the recital!! We will keep praying for Timmy!! God has something for him for sure!!!
Love you all.
Mom and Grandma
Post a Comment