Monday, January 19, 2009

.Christmas 2008.

Christmas Eve we had our family Christmas at home. It was nice to be home and just hang out!

For some reason I only took 3 pictures Christmas Eve...trying to get a picture of 3 excited, hyper children in front of the trees. This is all I got before the wrestling match was in full swing...




We also had some more time as a family Christmas morning, where B and Emmi opened some special gifts from us. B got a guitar that Tim refurbished. He was very excited and a little in shock I think.

Emmi got a dollhouse that my grandpa made for my sister and me when we were younger. Even some of the little accessories that my parents saved! She has since spent hours with the house--she loves it!

Then later on Christmas Day we headed over to my parent's house for dinner.
Auntie See See (my sister Lindsey) and Graycen

I can't mention who this is...he's undercover.

Emmi got all things sparkly, pink and girly. When asked what she wanted for Christmas, her response was simply, " PINK!"

The boys opening a manly set containing hockey sticks, soccer ball and goalie net.

Ok this is a random picture which I'm sure I will regret posting. My sister and I have a tradition of wearing everything we and our children and husbands received as gifts. Then a picture is taken to record it. Why? I don't know. (Note: I am no fashion diva by any means, but for those of you concerned that I may have gone over the edge --the pants I'm wearing are apart of the random-gift-wearing-tradition and not apart of my original outfit. Rest assure there are jeans underneath.)

Graycen is a snuggly boy and adores my brother Ryan

The girls- my mom (yes, that is really my mom), myself, and my sister

The fam

7 comments:

stampin chick said...

I LOVE the family pic. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of the kids on Christmas Eve.
Mike

Robert J. Nash said...

What a beautiful family!

The Burggraff's said...

Love all the pictures!! So cute! I miss ya'll!!!

Becca said...

Wow! Do you and your sister and mom look alike! That looks like an awesome doll house... Eva would be green with envy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Grampa and I both had tears on the doll house. He put alot hours in it when he made it.
What a treasure for emmie and Brayden.
Love you all,
Gramma & Grampa Joens

Anonymous said...

I laughed my head off at the pic of you and Linds. Yes, the pants make the outfit, and of course the socks on the hands. You two crack me up!! I wish I could find each year and make a collage!! That would be great!! All the pics are great to see!!
Love you.
Mom