Tuesday, December 14, 2010

.overheard.

Emmi and Graycen are playing together in their own little world in their room. Emmi with her little princess dolls and Graycen with a Spiderman figurine and cars...

Emmi to Graycen: "Well, Cinderella is president right now, not Spiderman."

Spiderman to Cinderella: "Smell my stinky feets!"


************************

Emmi once again is playing princess, only this time she's Cinderella with a cellphone and a burning desire to go to a ball. She asks Brayden if he would like to play the part of the Prince. He reluctantly says he will for a bit. Emmi gives B the prop to play his part; a cellphone and proceeds to call him to discuss "The Ball" details. Emmi goes on and on about balloons, and cake and decorations, and of course the pretty dresses. She concludes the phone conversation saying, "Oh, Prince, I can"t wait to dance all night!"
To which Brayden replies, "Um...I'm sort of a watching kind of Prince."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy. I suppose she wanted him to wear pink!
Boppa