Thursday, August 12, 2010

After dinner a couple nights ago, Graycen was finished and asked to get down from his seat. The conversation went like this...
"Momma, can I get down? I all done."

"Yes, you may Bud. Can you take your plate and cup to the sink please?"

In his most big boy voice and with a very serious look he responds, "(sigh) uuuuhhh...well, I got a wot to do tonight."

Me thinking 'did he seriously say that?' and 'hmmm, that sounded a lot like Tim', respond, "Oh, really, what do you have to do?"

"Well, I have homework, and have to fix my cars and climb up the wall."

Trying to contain my laughter, "Wow, that is a lot to do, but I think you can clean up your place first."

"Yes, ok, but I just really busy tonight."

1 comment:

Jen said...

I hate when I have to climb up the wall and Luke asks me to do something!