Grandma and Emmi
Graycen was so funny to watch. The conversation with this goat went like this,
"Hi puppy, hi!" (pat, pat) Pointing at the goat's strange looking eyes, "Eeeewwww!"
B was a bit leery at first, because, you know, touching a goat requires your hands to get dirty. But he got over it and found a brush, and I think he fed them too.
Grandpa and B wearing grandpa's hat.

Graycen with his Boppa...they're best buddies.

B making friends with a prairie dog.

Grandpa and Grandma left and I decided to go indoors and walk the Tropics and Minnesota trails in hoped that graycen would fall asleep. And he did for a good hour or so.
The bald eagle was B and Emmi's favorite part of the day. We spent almost a half hour just at this exhibit. For some reason they have always been very interested in them. This poor girl broke her wing and it wasn't repairable so now she makes her home at the zoo. Emmi was very concerned for her and wanted to take her home to fix her wing. There is something very majestic about these birds, I think I could have watched her all day.
Graycen with his Boppa...they're best buddies.
B making friends with a prairie dog.
Grandpa and Grandma left and I decided to go indoors and walk the Tropics and Minnesota trails in hoped that graycen would fall asleep. And he did for a good hour or so.


No comments:
Post a Comment