Thursday, April 3, 2008

8 months


Graycen turned 8 months yesterday! Crazy how fast it has gone by. He's had a couple big milestone's the past couple weeks. He finally started eating solids a couple weeks ago and he still could take it or leave it. And just yesterday he sat up for a long time on his own without support for the first time!! He's a bit slower than the other two, but he is such a blessing and we love him and thank God for him! God bless you Graycen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why should he do anything, B or Emmi would do it for him.
dad j

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cutie pie!!! He is getting so big!!! Hard to believe he's almost a year already.
Mom

The Burggraff's said...

Oh he is so darn cute!! I just want to squish him!!! I can't wait to see him....and everyone else for that matter!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! He's so cute. I love all your pictures on here they're very good.

Love,
Bronte G.